BrothersOfBushcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrothersOfBushcraft

This Forum is made for those who are interested in the project titled "The Brothers of Bushcraft". The Project is an ongoing program from men whose backgrounds cover much of North America, and beyond.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello From the Upstate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello From the Upstate Empty Hello From the Upstate Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

PalmettoArcher

PalmettoArcher
Green Horn

Greetings to everyone from northern South Carolina. I am a newcomer to bushcraft and have recently discovered that I am a gear junkie! Honestly, I think that is the whole reason I love bushcraft and self-reliance. . .all the fantastic gear. I hope I never become a minimalist.

Last edited by PalmettoArcher on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out reference to my location.)

2Hello From the Upstate Empty Re: Hello From the Upstate Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 pm

MtnManJoe

MtnManJoe
Tender Foot

Hello PalmettoArcher - and Welcome :-)
    ... just a personal note: I would hope that "all the fantastic gear" Is Not the reason you are interested in this bushcraft thing.
    One can have all the latest and greatest 'gear', but without developing a Viable SkillSet, it is all for Nothing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum