BrothersOfBushcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrothersOfBushcraft

This Forum is made for those who are interested in the project titled "The Brothers of Bushcraft". The Project is an ongoing program from men whose backgrounds cover much of North America, and beyond.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why we prepare, People.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why we prepare, People. Empty Why we prepare, People. Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:38 pm

TheAxeman

TheAxeman
Admin

http://www.canadianbushcraft.ca

2Why we prepare, People. Empty Re: Why we prepare, People. Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:21 am

MtnManJoe

MtnManJoe
Tender Foot

At Any time, in The Bush, Accidents can happen - and depending on your knowledge and/or skill-set, it can be a minor inconvenience .. Or, a Life and Death event.
... Be Prepared!!

3Why we prepare, People. Empty Re: Why we prepare, People. Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:47 pm

AMS

I highly recommend that if your going out anywhere where you are more than 30mins to help you should take a first aid course of some type...

4Why we prepare, People. Empty Re: Why we prepare, People. Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Howie

Howie
Green Horn

Ams I whole heartly agree with you, Especially if your "playing" up in this part of the country, where for the most part there is no one else to help. no 911, becuase there is no phone service for 150 plus miles in many places

We had this discussion at the last farkarewe tribe camp. And I was asked about my FAK and how small it was. My thoughts are that if you are generaly injured that needs a larger FAK you need to quit the adventure and get your self to real care, wheather you are carried out, or EPRB'd out you need out of there. At least up here. other places where the "wilderness" that folks play (you know those places that have all the restrictions, designated fire rings ect, with the vehicle parked a few feet away, those places where a full blown PSK is just a matter a of life and death... lol! )

Any way i digress...get your self some real and current FA classes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum